Woodfield Clinical Consulting,
LLC is a medicine and science based consulting company. The company has a focus on early clinical drug development. It
was formed in 2001 by Dr. Neville Ford following his retirement
from the Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute.
The goal of Woodfield Clinical is
to add value to your projects. We have accomplished this in
a variety of ways for other clients.
- Developing early development clinical plans to address
many of the key issues, exposure/toxicity relationships, PK/PD, DILI,
QTc prolongation etc.
- Making contributions to the clinical development program
that refocus it, so that it can provide the data required
for key GO/NO GO decisions more expeditiously
- Preparing for and attending key meetings with regulatory
authorities, FDA and European.
- Helping to prepare and reviewing CTD and NDA documents prior to
- Assisting with the requirements of the Pediatric Exclusivity
Program to obtain additional exclusivity for the
- Appraising licensing opportunities.
The company has also provided
advice to law firms involved with pharmaceutical issues.
However, the primary focus
of the company is in the drug development process and particularly
in the critical early development phase, where opportunities
can be overlooked or unrealistic expectations for a project
can lead to a squandering of resources.